The Madison Club Charitable Foundation was honored to recognize Centro Hispano of Dane County at this year's Gala!
With the great success of the 2017 Charity Gala, the Charitable Foundation has now raised more than one million dollars for area non-profit projects.
More than 200 area business executives and philanthropists supported the Madison Club Charitable Foundation’s 13th annual gala on November 4. The event raised more than $100,000 for Centro Hispano of Dane County. This gift will support Centro’s academic and career-readiness programs for middle and high school Latino students in the Madison Metropolitan School District. Thank you to everyone who donated and gave their support!
If you are interested in nominating a local non-profit organization for our next Gala, please watch for updates on this page after January 1, 2018. The deadline to nominate will be February 15. Questions or concerns? Please contact Krista Laubmeier at the Madison Club: firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 255-4861.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation is a not-for-profit entity established in 2005 that aims to help local charities raise money and further their cause through social activities, programs and events held at the Madison Club.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation’s signature event, a formal Charity Gala, was designed to recognize and promote a new local charity each year. The Madison Club Foundation has raised over $1 million over the past twelve years. Recipients of these proceeds include:
- 2005: The American Cancer Society
- 2006: Second Harvest Foodbank's Kids Cafe Program at the Dane County Boys & Girls Clubs
- 2007: American Family Children's Hospital
- 2008: Operation Fresh Start
- 2009: Madison Area Technical College's Smart Future Scholarship Program
This donation was raised via our "Dining for a Difference" event
- 2009: Porchlight Inc.'s Veteran's Transitional Housing Initiative, a project launched in conjunction with the United Way of Dane County
- 2010: YWCA Madison
- 2011: Ronald McDonald House Charities
- 2012: Domestic Abuse Intervention Services of Dane County
- 2013: Henry Vilas Zoo
- 2014: Badger Honor Flight
- 2015: Simpson Street Free Press
- 2016: The Rainbow Project (this donation was made in conjunction with our "Steppin' Up and Rockin' event to end child abuse)
- 2016: The 100 Black Men of Madison
The 2017 Board of Directors
Sheryl Theo, President
Tom Shorter, Vice President/Secretary
Ana Lopera Murray