The 2017 Charity Gala will benefit Centro Hispano of Dane County!
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation is proud to announce this year's recipient of Gala proceeds will be Centro Hispano of Dane County. Thank you to all who nominated a local non-profit organization for this year's Gala proceeds.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation's annual Charity Gala on Saturday, November 4, 2017 will take another focused look at closing the achievement gap in education. If you would like to register for the event or donate, please click the link below.
Questions? Please contact Krista Laubmeier at the Madison Club: firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 255-4861.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation is a not-for-profit entity established in 2005 that aims to help local charities raise money and further their cause through social activities, programs and events held at the Madison Club.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation’s signature event, a formal Charity Gala, was designed to recognize and promote a new local charity each year. The Madison Club Foundation has raised over $1 million over the past twelve years. Recipients of these proceeds include:
- 2005: The American Cancer Society
- 2006: Second Harvest Foodbank's Kids Cafe Program at the Dane County Boys & Girls Clubs
- 2007: American Family Children's Hospital
- 2008: Operation Fresh Start
- 2009: Madison Area Technical College's Smart Future Scholarship Program
This donation was raised via our "Dining for a Difference" event
- 2009: Porchlight Inc.'s Veteran's Transitional Housing Initiative, a project launched in conjunction with the United Way of Dane County
- 2010: YWCA Madison
- 2011: Ronald McDonald House Charities
- 2012: Domestic Abuse Intervention Services of Dane County
- 2013: Henry Vilas Zoo
- 2014: Badger Honor Flight
- 2015: Simpson Street Free Press
- 2016: The Rainbow Project (this donation was made in conjunction with our "Steppin' Up and Rockin' event to end child abuse)
- 2016: The 100 Black Men of Madison
The 2017 Board of Directors
Sheryl Theo, President
Tom Shorter, Vice President/Secretary
Ana Lopera Murray