Now Accepting Nominations for the 2017 Charity Gala!
All submissions due by Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 8 PM
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation's annual Charity Gala on Saturday, November 4, 2017 will take another focused look at closing the achievement gap in education. Through February 15, 2017, the Charitable Foundation invites all Madison Club members to nominate any local non-profit organization that provides programming or services that directly impact this critical issue.
If you would like to make a nomination, please download both of the PDF documents below. The RFP Guidelines will explain the criteria for this year’s selection, and the Nomination Form must be completed in its entirety to be considered.
Questions? Please contact Krista Laubmeier at the Madison Club: email@example.com or (608) 255-4861.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation is a not-for-profit entity established in 2005 that aims to help local charities raise money and further their cause through social activities, programs and events held at the Madison Club.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation’s signature event, a formal Charity Gala, was designed to recognize and promote a new local charity each year. The Madison Club Foundation has raised over $1 million over the past twelve years. Recipients of these proceeds include:
- 2005: The American Cancer Society
- 2006: Second Harvest Foodbank's Kids Cafe Program at the Dane County Boys & Girls Clubs
- 2007: American Family Children's Hospital
- 2008: Operation Fresh Start
- 2009: Madison Area Technical College's Smart Future Scholarship Program
This donation was raised via our "Dining for a Difference" event
- 2009: Porchlight Inc.'s Veteran's Transitional Housing Initiative, a project launched in conjunction with the United Way of Dane County
- 2010: YWCA Madison
- 2011: Ronald McDonald House Charities
- 2012: Domestic Abuse Intervention Services of Dane County
- 2013: Henry Vilas Zoo
- 2014: Badger Honor Flight
- 2015: Simpson Street Free Press
- 2016: The Rainbow Project (this donation was made in conjunction with our "Steppin' Up and Rockin' event to end child abuse)
- 2016: The 100 Black Men of Madison
The 2016 - 2017 Board of Directors
Sheryl Theo, President
Tom Shorter, Vice President/Secretary
Ana Lopera Murray