Annual Charity Gala
As a continuation of our Foundation's commitment to improving achievement and opportunity gaps in education,we were pleased
to support Literacy Network as the beneficiary of the 2018 Charity Gala proceeds on Saturday, November 10.
Proceeds of the event totaled $128,000!
Madison Club Charitable Foundation to Support
UW Odyssey Project in 2019
The Foundation's next event will be held on Saturday, November 2, 2019. Proceeds of the 2019 Charity Gala will benefit
UW Odyssey Project: https://odyssey.wisc.edu. Tickets will be available in Spring.
Nominate a Non-Profit for the 2021 Charity Gala!
After the Charity Gala for Odyssey Project this November, the Foundation’s next gala event will be hosted in spring of 2021. The Charitable Foundation’s board of directors will soon determine the funding platform for that event. Please watch your upcoming
newsletters for information on how you can nominate a local non-profit to receive the raised funds from our 2021 event.
Please direct any questions regarding the nomination process or the Charity Gala to Sarah Lensmire:
email@example.com or 608-255-4861.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation is a not-for-profit entity established in 2005 that aims to help local charities raise money and further their cause through social activities, programs and events held at the Madison Club.
The Madison Club Charitable Foundation’s signature event, a formal Charity Gala, was designed to recognize and promote a new local charity each year. The Madison Club Foundation has raised $1.2 million over the past twelve years. Recipients of these proceeds include:
- 2005: The American Cancer Society
- 2006: Second Harvest Foodbank's Kids Cafe Program at the Dane County Boys & Girls Clubs
- 2007: American Family Children's Hospital
- 2008: Operation Fresh Start
- 2009: Madison Area Technical College's Smart Future Scholarship Program
This donation was raised via our "Dining for a Difference" event
- 2009: Porchlight Inc.'s Veteran's Transitional Housing Initiative, a project launched in conjunction with the United Way of Dane County
- 2010: YWCA Madison
- 2011: Ronald McDonald House Charities
- 2012: Domestic Abuse Intervention Services of Dane County
- 2013: Henry Vilas Zoo
- 2014: Badger Honor Flight
- 2015: Simpson Street Free Press
- 2016: The Rainbow Project (this donation was made in conjunction with our "Steppin' Up and Rockin' event to end child abuse)
- 2016: The 100 Black Men of Madison
- 2017: Centro Hispano of Dane County
- 2018: Literacy Network
The 2019 Board of Directors
Tom Shorter, President
Ana Lopera Murray