Working Together to Re-open our Club
TOGETHER WE CAN… DO OUR PART, STAY SAFE AND ENJOY OUR CLUB
Everything you need to know...
*All updated hours and services listed below will go into effect August 1, 2020*
When will the Club be open?
The Club will continue with limited hours for service. (5 East will remain closed at this time. See below for details.)
Capacity is limited with appropriate table spacing in Churchill's, the bar, outside patio and meeting rooms.
LUNCH & MEETINGS:
Wednesday - Friday
- Lunch: 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM. Lunch reservations are strongly suggested, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
- Meetings: Beginning at 8:00 AM (breakfast, lunch and dinner options available).
- If a 24-hour notice is given we will do our best to accommodate Tuesday reservations for both lunch and meetings.
DINNER & COCKTAIL SERVICE:
Wednesday - Saturday
- Dinner service: Begins at 5:00 PM in Churchill’s. Dinner reservations are still strongly suggested to be made, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
- Tables have been appropriately spaced and table sizes have been limited due to capacity.
- For those who would like to dine in larger groups, the third-floor meeting rooms are an option
- Cocktail Service: Begins at 4:00 PM in Churchill's Wednesday - Saturday with special Happy Hour pricing on Wednesdays.
- Family Night: If you would like to use our Family Night service, reservations will be required 24 hours in advance in order for us to plan accordingly with our two sitters. Due to capacity restrictions in our meeting rooms, we will only be able to accommodate one family per room. We will follow all sanitation procedures and sitters will be required to wear masks and gloves. As with all adults entering the Club, we expect parents to read and answer the COVID health questions for their child listed in our "Our Promise" signage posted outside of the entrance. If you are unable to answer any of the questions with certainty, we ask that you do not enter the Club.
FARMERS' MARKET BRUNCH:
- Brunch: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Reservations are strongly suggested to be made, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
SUNDAY - TUESDAY: CLOSED
(All requests outside these suggested hours will be considered as we move through each phase so please contact the front desk with special requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.)
How will I enter the Club?
- All members are to enter through the garage entrance or the Hilton entrance so we are able to keep track of who has entered the Club.
- Upon entering the Club, we ask that all individuals thoroughly read "Our Promise" which will be posted on all entrance doors. “Our Promise” details not only the steps we have taken to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our members and staff, but also includes the COVID health questions members are required to answer before proceeding. If you are unable to answer any of the questions with certainty, we ask that you do not enter the Club.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks and gloves will continue to be worn by all staff members, and we will require that members wear masks in all common areas of the Club due to the new state mandate. We want members to continue to feel safe and comfortable so masks and social distancing remain a top priority in order to continue to move forward. All safety and sanitation measures we have put into place will continue indefinitely.
Do I need to make a reservation?
- Reservations are still strongly suggested as we are still limited on the amount of people we are able to serve in one area. We will accommodate walk-ins if there is capacity.
- To make your reservation, please call the front desk at 608-255-4861. The front desk will be staffed during the following hours:
- Wednesday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- *We will check our messages frequently so if we miss your call, we will be in touch asap.
- If you prefer, you can also make a reservation through our Mobile Madison Club App. We will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call the front desk.
What will dining be like, and what will be available on the menu?
- All dining menus, including our Curbside Menu, change weekly. Updated menus will be posted on our website and sent out via email. (If you are not currently receiving our emails, please reach out to Sarah Lensmire at 608-255-4861 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When arriving for your reservation, you will have the ability to take a photo of our menu to reference when ordering which will be posted at the Churchill’s entrance. You can also request a paper menu that will be disposed of after each use.
- Our Friday and Saturday dinner service features some of our most popular classic Churchill's entrees created by Executive Chef Adam Struebing and his team.
- On Wednesday evening, we feature a lounge menu with casual food options and happy hour pricing all night on house cocktails and wines.
- On Thursday evenings in August, we feature Supper Club Specials.
- We have increased the automatic service charge in the dining room to 20% (previously 18%) to alleviate the need to sign your chit. Members have the option to sign their chit with sanitized pens if they would like to leave an additional tip for their server. Members also have the option of having their chit emailed to them at which time they can also add an additional tip or comment. The entire service charge is shared among the waitstaff and greatly appreciated.
What steps have been taken to prepare the building and our employees for service?
- Creating a sense of safety and security for employees is a key component of a successful return and their new responsibilities are vital for an effective sanitation program and safe environment. All employees have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and have participated in safe food handling certification courses. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves, will be worn by all employees and all will strictly adhere to state or local regulations and guidance. Pre-Shift meetings will occur on all of these new guidelines daily. All staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival and will answer all health-related questions.
- We have also done extensive research on suggested and approved disinfectants and sanitizers and will be following an hourly sanitation schedule and nightly disinfection process for the entire club.
- You will also notice we have installed sanitation stations, signage and foot pulls to open all restroom doors.
- We have added a fresh coat of paint to many areas, removed unnecessary items including newspapers from the lobby and all throw pillows at this time.
- We have completely updated our HVAC system including a new boiler, chiller and rooftop unit with the highest rated air filters available that will be changed on a more frequent basis.
Can I still order food to-go until I am ready to come back into the Club?
Members can always order to-go food for lunch and dinner! Wednesday through Fridays members can order lunch to-go between 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM including our Sub Sandwich Platter which is great option for families and offices. Wednesday through Saturday, members can order dinner to-go from our Curbside Menu. Our Curbside Menu features all of the same items as served in the Club so even if you’re not ready to join us in Churchill’s you can take advantage of all of Chef’s delicious entrees at home!
It is important to note that our menus are constantly changing to bring our members the freshest ingredients in town so always visit the Dining Page on the website for our most up-to-date to-go menu. Menus are also sent out at the beginning of each week via email.
To place your orders, please use the Madison Club app or contact the front desk at 608-255-4861 or email@example.com. Pick-up orders must be placed by 3:00 PM the day of, delivery orders must be placed the day prior. To inquire about our delivery services or our Sub Sandwich Platter, please call the front desk.
How do I book a private meeting room?
- Meeting reservations are required. We have the ability to book a meeting for up to 10 people in one of our rooms while still following appropriate social distancing guidelines. We request all members make reservations for meetings at least 24 hours in advance.
- All meeting requests will be handled by our Sales Manager, Leanne Liautaud, as she will have to educate members on the new protocols for private event spaces. These rooms will follow the same safety protocols put in place for the entire Club. All staff attending these rooms will also have all the necessary safety training.
- We will offer a special menu for the meeting room as buffets are not permitted at this time.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
Will you be hosting Club member events?
- As we continue to navigate this time, we will host both online and in Club events. All events will be sent out through email as well as promoted on our social media pages and in our newsletter.
How do I stay informed on updates and offerings?
- All communications will be sent out via email.
- If you are not currently receiving our emails, please reach out to Sarah Lensmire at 608-255-4861 or email@example.com
- We will also be posting up-to-date information on our social media pages and mobile app:
- If you have questions or would like to discuss anything in more detail, please reach out by calling 608-255-4861 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.