Snowglobe Special Wed, Jan 27, 2021 — 5:00PM
With the frigid temperatures ahead, we have decided to run a sale with our Snowglobes to reduce entering and exiting your globe to keep it as warm as possible all the way through February! When there is so little to do this winter, we want to provide a place where you can shake off your cabin fever and enjoy this unique winter experience.
The Snowglobe Special entails:
- For just $25 a person, you each will receive one drink PLUS a cheese board or dessert tray proportionate to the group size.
- There is no Snowglobe rental fee or minimum spend.
- Snowglobes are available to rent Wednesday - Saturday in two-hour time blocks from 5:00 - 7:00 PM or 8:00 - 10:00 PM.
- If you wish to join us before or after your reservation for dinner, you can dine in Churchill’s or in a private meeting room and we’ll waive your rental fee.
- If you would like to add on additional food and beverages, our food and drink packages have been updated with special pricing. Click here for our Snowglobe Special Drink Packages. Click here for our Snowglobe Special Food Packages.
- We have added a flatbreads package! From a foraged mushroom and truffle flatbread to a fire-roasted tomato and orange flatbread, our flatbreads are the perfect package to add on if you’re looking for a more filling snack.
- Click here for our Snowglobe Special FAQs. If you have any questions after reading through the FAQs and packages, please let us know.
What you need to know:
- You can still add on additional food and beverage packages, however, there no longer is a minimum spend.
- We have updated our food and beverage package pricing for smaller groups. See updated menus here.
- Our Snowglobe experience is one you’ll never forget and one you won’t regret!
- Our Snowglobes have windows that can be opened for more air ventilation.
- Our Snowglobes are heated, located on our patio, and offer a clear view of the lake, glowing stars, snow falls, and so much more. Both Snowglobes are equipped with trendy decor, twinkling lights, a Snowglobe Concierge. Don’t forget your blankets or we have some here to buy.
- Last minute Snowglobe requests are will still be accepted. For those looking to add on additional food packages, requests are always best 48-hours in advance to ensure we can provide you with the food you want, however, if a globe is available last minute, we will work with our team to determine what package we will be able to offer on short notice.
Fun ways to use our Snowglobes:
- Make it a family night! With food and drink options for both the adults and kids, our globes are the perfect way to have a safe, fun family night out! Members that have brought their kids in have reported their kids felt like VIPs and loved sitting under the stars in the toasty Snowglobe.
- Make it game night! Bring in all of your favorite games and turn up the fun in your Globe!
- Celebrate a milestone! Let us make your next celebration one to remember by having your special someone’s favorite dessert or drink waiting for them in your Snowglobe! With the help of our pastry chef and beverage manager, we can create almost anything to make your night one to remember.
- Host a team session! Looking for a place to thank your team and get them excited for the new year? Bring a small group to the Globe for a night of delicious cocktails and appetizers.
- Elevate your Date Night! Join us in a Globe for drinks and a light snack then move indoors for an elegant candlelight dinner in Churchill’s or a private meeting room at no extra charge!
What members are saying about our Snowglobe Special:
- "We loved the Snowglobe!!! So clean and no stress whatsoever. Very warm as well!! It was the first snow globe I was in where I didn’t need to stay bundled up inside!"
- “This is my favorite thing to do now!”
- “The Snowglobes in a snow storm are incredible!”
- “Such a great way to get out of the house and at a great price!”
- “It’s been a difficult year for a lot of reasons and last night in the snow globe, our family had so much fun!! The service was above expectations. THANK YOU!”
- “The drinks, the dessert board, the service... everything was PERFECT!”