Meeting Special - Free 3rd Floor Room Rental Wed, Mar 31, 2021
With companies now being able to deduct 100% of business meals with clients with the latest COVID relief package AND our current meeting special, now is the perfect time to host your meeting at the Club! Our meeting special is available through the end of March and includes a free third-floor room rental for meetings occurring between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM as long as the food minimum is met.
Whether your are working from home or returning to the office and need a safe space to get your work done, we can help you! From a solo work remote day to a team meeting, we have the ability to hold up to 10 people in one room while social distancing! We also have all of the equipment you need to host a virtual meeting for those who can’t make it to the Club! With the support from our meeting expert, Leanne, your meeting out of the house or office is sure to be a success. Contact Leanne at email@example.com.
WHY HOST YOUR MEETING AT THE CLUB?
1. Before and after each private room rental, we clean and disinfect EVERYTHING! Linens are swapped, chairs are wiped, surfaces are sprayed, handles are disinfected... We hit everything to ensure the entire room has been properly cleaned and disinfected.
2. The layout of our meeting rooms and the way we handle and serve food has been completely redone to follow CDC and social distancing guidelines. You also have one contact person to handle all of your food and beverage needs limiting the number of individuals entering your meeting room.
3. All of our employees have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and have participated in safe food handling certification courses. Additionally, appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves, are worn by all employees and health screening is done before every shift.
4. We require members and their guests to wear masks until they reach their table or meeting room, and anytime they are walking through all common areas.
5. We have a meeting expert, Leanne, who is there to support your every step of the way! Leanne will help you reserve your space, execute the details, make your guests feel important, and suggest the perfect food and beverages.
For the 18th year in a row, we have been rated the best Venue for Business Meetings & Events Restaurant for Lunch.