Five East Remote Workspace: Wednesday - Friday Wed, May 12, 2021 — 9:00AM
Stir crazy, confined, antsy, need a change of scenery... these are all things we have heard repeatedly from our members so we have opened Five East for your easy to access remote workspace!
Hours and availability:
- Five East Lounge & Tap Room is open Wednesday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations are not required, however, if you would like to guarantee a space to work, we recommend reserving one of our third-floor private meeting rooms. To reserve a private meeting room please call the front desk at 608-255-4861.
What you'll have access to:
- Private booths, spaced out tables, free WiFi, unlimited coffee and water, office supplies, and the ability to print by emailing your pages to the front desk at email@example.com.
Food services available:
- While there will be no staff or services available yet, you can still order lunch from Churchill's 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM! All you have to do is call the front desk to tell them your order, what time you'd like to eat, and whether you would like to dine upstairs or take your lunch "to-go" so you can resume working in Five East.
What can this space be used for?
- Really anything you are currently doing in your home office - emails, calls, projects, meetings... The goal with Five East is to provide our members with a casual, drop-in work space option that allows for you to refresh your daily routine!
Safety & Sanitation:
- We will follow all safety and sanitation procedures that we currently have in place. To learn more, please click here.