Book Your Holiday Party! Wed, Sep 30, 2020
It may feel like the holidays are months away but they always sneak up on us and our rooms always book up fast!
Since holiday parties this year will look a bit different, we’re here to not only provide you with a few ideas on how you can still host a work or family holiday party with those that matter most but also how you can celebrate with ease!
1. Safety, sanitation, social distancing - check! With our procedures and guidelines we have in place, we are happy to report that all of our members and their guests have said nothing but positive things on how safe they feel in the Club. Additionally, all of our staff has received COVID training. From safety and sanitation protocols, safe food handling and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), temperature checks and answering health-related questions - we’re not taking COVID lightly.
2. Work with the best! We are consistently rated as one of Madison’s top places for events. From our talented chefs to our event experts, we’re here to make your guests feel comfortable and your party planning process a breeze!
3. Cut your guest list. You probably won’t be able to invite 100+ people to your holiday party this year so start by reducing your guest list! Think about those you spend the most time with on the holidays and if they weren’t there, your holiday just wouldn’t be the same.
4. Have a shift holiday party. A shift holiday party is a celebration with multiple small groups of people on your party date. How does this work you ask? Well, you organize your guests into “shifts.” For example, perhaps you invite one department for an hour and then next department for another hour. You decide, we execute. Shift holiday parties are a great way to celebrate with more guests and avoid the chaos of cutting your guest list.
5. Select one of our intentionally curated and thoughtfully planned packages to simplify the planning process! Simply select a package (see next page), select your meal options, and we’ll take care of the rest! If one of our packages doesn’t work for you then we’ll work with you to create your very own - see the next bullet!
6. Maximize your budget without minimizing your holiday party experience. For example, if you’re a foodie you can work with our Executive Chef to create your very own customizable menu. Or maybe you want to have a five-course meal with exclusive wine pairings. Or maybe it’s serving all of your favorite desserts... Whatever it is we can work with you to make your intimate holiday party have all of the special touches that make your party the one guests won’t forget.
We are the experts in how to make events happen and this year is no different. Contact Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss how we can make your holiday party both safe and successful!