Working Together to Re-open our Club
TOGETHER WE CAN… DO OUR PART, STAY SAFE AND ENJOY OUR CLUB
Everything you need to know...
When will the Club be open?
The Club will continue with limited hours for service.
Capacity is limited with appropriate table spacing in Churchill's, the bar, on our patio, in our Snowglobes, and in our meeting rooms.
LUNCH & MEETINGS:
Wednesday - Friday
- Lunch: 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM. Lunch reservations are strongly suggested, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
- Meetings: Beginning at 8:00 AM (breakfast, lunch and dinner options available).
- If a 24-hour notice is given we will do our best to accommodate requests outside of our hours of operation.
DINNER & COCKTAIL SERVICE:
- Churchill's Dining: Wednesday - Saturday beginning at 5:00 PM. Reservations are strongly suggested as the number of people we are able to serve in one area is still limited, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
- Five East Lounge: Five East Lounge is closed at this time.
- Tables have been appropriately spaced and table sizes have been limited due to capacity.
- For those who would like to dine in larger groups, the third-floor meeting rooms are an option
Cocktail Service: Begins at 4:00 PM in Churchill's Wednesday - Saturday with special Happy Hour pricing on Wednesdays.
Friday Family Night: If you would like to use our Friday Family Night service, reservations will be required 24-hours in advance in order for us to plan accordingly with our two sitters. Due to capacity restrictions in our meeting rooms, we will only be able to accommodate one family per room. We will follow all sanitation procedures and sitters will be required to wear masks and gloves. As with all adults entering the Club, we expect parents to read and answer the COVID health questions for their child listed in our "Our Promise" signage posted outside of the entrance. If you are unable to answer any of the questions with certainty, we ask that you do not enter the Club.
- We have two heated Snowglobes on our third-floor patio. Our globes offer a clear view of the lake, glowing stars, snow falls, and so much more. The globes are equipped with trendy decor, twinkling lights, a Snowglobe Concierge, and perfectly crafted food and beverage packages to leave you with an evening you’ll never forget.
The globes will be available to rent for two-hour time periods Wednesday through Saturday from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- If members would like to rent a Snowglobe for an entire evening or for a date the Club is not open, please contact the front desk to discuss rental availability and minimums.
SUNDAY - TUESDAY: CLOSED
All requests outside these suggested hours will be considered as we move through each phase so please contact the front desk with special requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
How will I enter the Club?
- All members are to enter through the garage entrance or the Hilton entrance so we are able to keep track of who has entered the Club.
- Upon entering the Club, we ask that all individuals thoroughly read "Our Promise" which will be posted on all entrance doors. “Our Promise” details not only the steps we have taken to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our members and staff, but also includes the COVID health questions members are required to answer before proceeding. If you are unable to answer any of the questions with certainty, we ask that you do not enter the Club.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks and gloves are worn by all staff members, and we require that members wear masks in all common areas of the Club due to the state mandate. We want members to continue to feel safe and comfortable so masks and social distancing remain a top priority in order to continue to move forward. All safety and sanitation measures we have put into place will continue indefinitely.
Do I need to make a reservation?
- For dining in Churchill's reservations are strongly suggested as we are still limited on the amount of people we are able to serve in one area. We will accommodate walk-ins if there is capacity.
- To join us on Thursday night for our Date Night special, please make a reservation so we can plan accordingly.
- To rent one of our Snowglobes, please contact the front desk. The globes will be available to rent for two-hour time periods Wednesday through Saturday from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
If members would like to rent a Snowglobe for an entire evening or for a date the Club is not open, please contact the front desk to discuss rental availability and minimums.
- For reservations, call the front desk at 608-255-4861. The front desk will be staffed during the following hours:
- Wednesday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- *We will check our messages frequently so if we miss your call, we will be in touch asap.
- If you prefer, you can also make a reservation through our Mobile Madison Club App. We will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call the front desk.
What will dining be like, and what will be available on the menu?
All dining menus, including our Curbside Menu, change weekly. Updated menus will be posted on our website and sent out via email. (If you are not currently receiving our emails, please reach out to Sarah Lensmire at 608-255-4861 or email@example.com).
Dining in Churchill's:
- You will have the ability to take a photo of our menu to reference when ordering which will be posted at the Churchill’s entrance. You can also request a paper menu that will be disposed of after each use.
- Our dinner service in Churchill's features some of our most popular classic entrées created by Executive Chef Adam Struebing and his team.
- On Wednesday evenings, we have happy hour pricing all night on house cocktails and wines.
- On Thursday evenings, we feature a Date Night special. Both you and a guest can each choose a starter, an entrée, and a dessert, as well as a bottle of wine to share, all for just $65!
Dining in our Snowglobes:
- We have two clear, heated Snowglobes, equipped with trendy decor, twinkling lights, a Snowglobe Concierge, and perfectly crafted food and beverage packages.
- All safety and sanitation guidelines that have been implemented in the Club will apply with the Snowglobes.
- Each dome seats up to six guests with lounge-style seating. If you have more than six, you are free to rent the other globe if it is available.
- The globes will be available to rent for two-hour time periods Wednesday through Saturday from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- To learn more, please visit our Snowglobe page.
We have increased the automatic dining service charge to 20% (previously 18%) to alleviate the need to sign your chit. Members have the option to sign their chit with sanitized pens if they would like to leave an additional tip for their server. Members also have the option of having their chit emailed to them at which time they can also add an additional tip or comment. The entire service charge is shared among the waitstaff and greatly appreciated.
What steps have been taken to prepare the building and our employees for service?
- Creating a sense of safety and security for employees is a key component of a successful return and their new responsibilities are vital for an effective sanitation program and safe environment. All employees have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and have participated in safe food handling certification courses. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves, will be worn by all employees and all will strictly adhere to state or local regulations and guidance. Pre-Shift meetings will occur on all of these new guidelines daily. All staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival and will answer all health-related questions.
- We have also done extensive research on suggested and approved disinfectants and sanitizers and will be following an hourly sanitation schedule and nightly disinfection process for the entire club.
- You will also notice we have installed sanitation stations, signage and foot pulls to open all restroom doors.
- We have added a fresh coat of paint to many areas, removed unnecessary items including newspapers from the lobby and all throw pillows at this time.
- We have completely updated our HVAC system including a new boiler, chiller and rooftop unit with the highest rated air filters available on the market. Our air filters are frequently changed and are extremely effective in removing particles and allergens, biological growth, car fumes, smoke, and effectively destroys airborne particles.
Meeting Room cleaning process:
Before and after each private room rental, we clean and disinfect EVERYTHING! Linens are swapped, chairs are wiped, surfaces are sprayed, handles are disinfected... we hit everything to ensure the entire room has been properly cleaned and disinfected. Additionally, following our disinfection process, we seal off the room so no one enters the room until your arrival. All employees have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and have participated in safe food handling certification courses. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves, are worn by all employees and health screening is done before every shift.
Can I order food to-go?
- We have plenty of options available for our members to take all of their favorites to-go!
- Wednesday through Fridays members can order lunch to-go between 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM including our Sub Sandwich Platter which is great option for families and offices.
- Wednesday through Saturday, members can order dinner to-go from our Curbside Menu. Our Curbside Menu features all of the same items as served in the Club so even if you’re not ready to join us in Churchill’s you can take advantage of all of our delicious entrees at home!
- On Saturdays, members can order their favorites off of our to-go menu or order food for a group (social distanced style of course) for football games! Members can find our to-go menu, including our drink kits, on our website under our “dining tab” but if you’re looking to order something such as our mouth-watering wings, cheese curds, or our sub-sandwich platter, please contact the front desk at 608-255-4861.
- To place your to-go orders, please use the Madison Club app or contact the front desk at 608-255-4861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For dinner to-go, pick-up orders must be placed by 3:00 PM the day of.
- For delivery services, including lunch, please contact the front desk the day prior to place your orders.
- It is important to note that our menus are constantly changing to bring our members the freshest ingredients in town so always visit the "Dining Page" on the website for our most up-to-date to-go menu. Menus are also sent out at the beginning of each week via email.
How do I book a private meeting room?
- Meeting reservations are required. We have multiple meeting rooms that allow for us to follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. We request all members make reservations for meetings at least 24 hours in advance.
- All meeting requests will be handled by our Sales Manager, Leanne Liautaud, as she will have to educate members on the new protocols for private event spaces. These rooms will follow the same safety protocols put in place for the entire Club. All staff attending these rooms will also have all the necessary safety training.
- We will offer a special menu for the meeting room as buffets are not permitted at this time.
- Please email email@example.com to reserve your space.
Will you be hosting Club member events?
- As we continue to navigate this time, we will host both online and in Club events. All events will be sent out through email as well as promoted on our social media pages, in our newsletter and on our Events page.
How do I stay informed on updates and offerings?
- All communications will be sent out via email.
- If you are not currently receiving our emails, please reach out to Sarah Lensmire at 608-255-4861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also be posting up-to-date information on our social media pages and mobile app:
- If you have questions or would like to discuss anything in more detail, please reach out by calling 608-255-4861 or emailing email@example.com.