Working Together to Re-open our Club
TOGETHER WE CAN… DO OUR PART, STAY SAFE AND ENJOY OUR CLUB
Everything you need to know...
When will the Club be open?
The Club will continue with limited hours for service, remaining closed on Mondays.
Capacity is limited with appropriate table spacing in Churchill's, the bar, on our patio, and in our meeting rooms.
We have also opened Five East Lounge & Tap Room to be used as a remote workspace. Five East Lounge & Tap room is open Tuesday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Please note, there will be no staff or services available yet, however, you can order lunch from Churchill's. To learn more, please click here.
LUNCH & MEETINGS:
Tuesday - Friday
- Lunch: 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM. Lunch reservations are strongly suggested, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
- Meetings: Beginning at 8:00 AM (breakfast, lunch and dinner options available). For meeting inquiries, please contact our events expert, Leanne Liautaud, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a 24-hour notice is given we will do our best to accommodate requests outside of our hours of operation.
DINNER & COCKTAIL SERVICE:
- Churchill's Dining: Tuesday - Saturday beginning at 5:00 PM. Reservations are strongly suggested as the number of people we are able to serve in one area is still limited, however, we will accommodate walk-ins if capacity allows.
- Five East Lounge: Five East Lounge & Tap Room is closed at this time for dining and bar services.
- Tables have been appropriately spaced and table sizes have been limited due to capacity.
- For those who would like to dine in larger groups, the third-floor meeting rooms are an option.
- To find our dining menus, please click here.
Cocktail Service: Begins at 4:00 PM in Churchill's Tuesday - Saturday with special Happy Hour pricing on Wednesdays.
Friday Family Night: If you would like to use our Friday Family Night service, reservations will be required 24-hours in advance in order for us to plan accordingly with our sitters. Please contact the front desk at email@example.com or 608-255-4861. We will follow all sanitation procedures and sitters will be required to wear masks unless vaccinated. As with all adults entering the Club, we expect parents to read and answer the COVID health questions for their child listed in our "Our Promise" signage posted outside of the entrance. If you are unable to answer any of the questions with certainty, we ask that you do not enter the Club.
- Done for the season - check back next winter!
SUNDAY - MONDAY: CLOSED
All requests outside these suggested hours will be considered as we move through each phase so please contact the front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-255-4861 with special requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
How will I enter the Club?
- All members are to enter through the garage entrance or the Hilton entrance so we are able to keep track of who has entered the Club.
- Upon entering the Club, we ask that all individuals thoroughly read "Our Promise" which will be posted on all entrance doors. “Our Promise” details not only the steps we have taken to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our members and staff, but also includes the COVID health questions members are required to answer before proceeding. If you are unable to answer any of the questions with certainty, we ask that you do not enter the Club.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Effective June 2nd, the CDC guidelines have been updated and are being enforced as follows:
• If you are fully vaccinated, no masks will be required.
• If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear your mask for your own safety.
• Following sanitation protocols and recommended guidelines will remain a key responsibility for us, and creating a sense of safety and security for members and their guests will continue to be a top priority for the Madison Club.
Do I need to make a reservation?
- For dining in Churchill's reservations are still strongly suggested and appreciated as we are still monitoring the amount of people we are able to serve in one area. We will accommodate walk-ins if there is capacity.
- For reservations, call the front desk at 608-255-4861. The front desk will be staffed during the following hours:
- Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- *We do check our messages when we are closed, however, please allow 24-hours for a response.
- If you prefer, you can also make a reservation through our Mobile Madison Club App. We will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call the front desk.
What will dining be like, and what will be available on the menu?
All dining menus, including our Curbside Menu, change weekly. Updated menus will be posted on our website and sent out via email. (If you are not currently receiving our emails, please reach out to Sarah Lensmire at 608-255-4861 or email@example.com).
Dining in Churchill's:
- You will have the ability to take a photo of our menu to reference when ordering which will be posted at the Churchill’s entrance. You can also request a paper menu that will be disposed of after each use.
- Our dinner service in Churchill's features some of our most popular classic entrées created by Executive Chef Adam Struebing and his team.
- Please visit our Events page for our daily menu specials!
We have increased the automatic dining service charge to 20% (previously 18%) to alleviate the need to sign your chit. Members have the option to sign their chit with sanitized pens if they would like to leave an additional tip for their server. Members also have the option of having their chit emailed to them at which time they can also add an additional tip or comment. The entire service charge is shared among the waitstaff and greatly appreciated.
What steps have been taken to prepare the building and our employees for service?
- Creating a sense of safety and security for employees is a key component of a successful return and their new responsibilities are vital for an effective sanitation program and safe environment. All employees have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and have participated in safe food handling certification courses. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), will be worn when necessary and all will strictly adhere to state or local regulations and guidance. Pre-Shift meetings will occur on all of these new guidelines daily.
- We have also done extensive research on suggested and approved disinfectants and sanitizers and will be following an hourly sanitation schedule and nightly disinfection process for the entire club.
- You will also notice we have installed sanitation stations, signage and foot pulls to open all restroom doors.
- We have added a fresh coat of paint to many areas, removed unnecessary items including newspapers from the lobby and all throw pillows at this time.
- We have completely updated our HVAC system including a new boiler, chiller and rooftop unit with the highest rated air filters available on the market. Our air filters are frequently changed and are extremely effective in removing particles and allergens, biological growth, car fumes, smoke, and effectively destroys airborne particles.
Meeting Room cleaning process:
Before and after each private room rental, we clean and disinfect EVERYTHING! Linens are swapped, chairs are wiped, surfaces are sprayed, handles are disinfected... we hit everything to ensure the entire room has been properly cleaned and disinfected. Additionally, following our disinfection process, we seal off the room so no one enters the room until your arrival. All employees have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and have participated in safe food handling certification courses.
Can I order food to-go?
- We have plenty of options available for our members to take all of their favorites to-go!
- Tuesday through Fridays members can order lunch to-go between 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM including our Sub Sandwich Platter which is great option for families and offices. To see our lunch menu, please click here. To order our Sub Sandwich Platter, please contact the front desk at 608-255-4861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday through Saturday, members can order dinner to-go from our Curbside Menu. Our Curbside Menu features all of the same items as served in the Club so even if you’re not ready to join us in Churchill’s you can take advantage of all of our delicious entrées at home! To see our Curbside menu, please click here.
- To place your to-go orders, please use the Madison Club app or contact the front desk at 608-255-4861 or email@example.com.
- For delivery services, including lunch, please contact the front desk the day prior to place your orders.
- It is important to note that our menus are constantly changing to bring our members the freshest ingredients in town so always visit the "Dining Page" on the website for our most up-to-date to-go menu. Menus are also sent out at the beginning of each week via email.
How do I book a private meeting room?
- Meeting reservations are required. We have multiple meeting rooms that allow for us to follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. We request all members make reservations for meetings at least 24 hours in advance.
- All meeting requests will be handled by our Sales Manager, Leanne Liautaud, as she will have to educate members on our protocols for private event spaces. These rooms will follow the same safety protocols put in place for the entire Club. All staff attending these rooms will also have all the necessary safety training.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
If you are looking for a more casual workspace, you can now use Five East Lounge as your easy to access remote workspace! Five East Lounge & Tap Room is open Tuesday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations are not required. To learn more about working in Five East, please click here.
Will you be hosting Club member events?
- As we continue to navigate this time, we will host both online and in Club events. All events will be sent out through email as well as promoted on our social media pages, in our newsletter and on our Events page.
How do I stay informed on updates and offerings?
- All communications will be sent out via email.
- If you are not currently receiving our emails, please reach out to Sarah Lensmire at 608-255-4861 or email@example.com
- We will also be posting up-to-date information on our social media pages and mobile app:
- If you have questions or would like to discuss anything in more detail, please reach out by calling 608-255-4861 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.