Members under this plan enjoy full benefits of the Club, including dining, special events, reciprocal club use, golfing privileges and free and reduced rates for meeting rooms. Monthly dues are based on the member's age:
- Age 21-29 years ($123 per month)
- Age 30-40 years ($138 per month)
- Age 41+ years ($180 per month)
Members who join under this plan have the same privileges as the Standard membership category above.
- $120 per month, plus a $300 spending minimum per quarter
Standard Non-Resident Membership
Non-resident members have the same privileges as the Standard membership category above. To qualify for a non-resident membership, you must neither work or live in Dane County.
- $128 per month
Affinity Plan Membership
For businesses with multiple Madison Club members. Members who join under this plan have the same privileges as the Standard membership category above.
- Businesses with 2-5 members ($140 per month)
- Businesses with 6+ members ($130 per month)
Perfect for those who primarily use the Club for dining & entertaining clients and friends. The Social Membership provides access to the dining rooms and all Madison Club special events, but does not include golfing privileges or reciprocal usage. Non-member meeting room rates apply.
Member pays $1100 upfront as their annual dues and an additional $1000, which is turned into dining credits for member's use throughout the year. Dining credits may not be used for banquets or room rental fees.
A special one-year membership only available for the purposes of hosting a wedding reception
The Charter membership offers full benefits of the Club: access to dining, special events, reciprocal club use and reciprocal golfing privileges for a reduced rate of only $1,000. The $1,000 fee is paid up front, and all other charges (dining, events, banquets, etc.) will be billed to you monthly. There is no initiation fee for this membership.
At the end of the twelve-month period, Charter members can transfer their membership to another membership category or resign with no obligation.
Please note: The higher (non-member) meeting rates apply for this membership.
For professionals who currently work for a non-profit organization.
- $130 per month
- Capital Fund: All members are also assessed the capital fund fee each July. This fee, which assists with capital improvement projects, changes annually. This year's fee was $284.
- Parking Privileges: Members may purchase a parking pass allowing them to park in any of our forty reserved spaces in the adjacent Hilton Ramp. Parking privileges are optional, require a deposit, and are an additional $30 per month for one pass and $35 per month for two passes.
Please note: A $350 initiation fee applies to all categories except the Charter. All memberships require a one year commitment.
Friday, November 21 at 8 AM
Thursday, November 27
Seatings: 11AM, 11:30AM, 1:30PM or 2PM
Member Holiday Cocktail Party
Thursday, December 4 at 5:30 PM
Wine Club, Wine & WI Cheeses
Thursday, December 11 at 6 PM
Gingerbread House Decorating
Saturday, December 13
Holiday Brunch with Santa
Sunday, December 14
Seatings at 10AM, 10:30AM, 1PM & 1:30PM