About the Club - Madison Club Foundation
About the Foundation
The Madison Club Foundation is a new and exciting not-for-profit entity established in 2005 that aims to help local charities raise money and further their cause through social activities, programs and events held at the Madison Club in downtown Madison, Wisconsin.
The Madison Club Foundation’s signature event, a formal charity gala, was designed to recognize and promote a new local charity each year. The Madison Club Foundation has raised over $503,000 over the past eight years. Recipients of these proceeds include:
- 2005: The American Cancer Society ($25,000)
- 2006: Second Harvest Foodbank's Kids Cafe Program at the Dane County Boys & Girls Clubs ($40,000)
- 2007: American Family Children's Hospital ($56,000)
- 2008: Operation Fresh Start ($59,000)
- 2009: Madison Area Technical College's Smart Future Scholarship Program ($15,900)
This donation was raised via our "Dining for a Difference" event
- 2009: Porchlight Inc.'s Veteran's Transitional Housing Initiative, a project launched in conjunction with the United Way of Dane County ($45,500)
- 2010: YWCA Madison ($70,000)
- 2011: Ronald McDonald House Charities ($78,000)
- 2012: Domestic Abuse Intervention Services of Dane County ($114,600)
Annual Charity Gala
The Madison Club Foundation's ninth annual Charity Gala will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at the Madison Club. If you would like to nominate a local charity as the beneficiary of the event, please visit www.madisonclubfoundation.org for more information and a nomination form.
The Annual Charity Gala is sponsored by Quarles & Brady LLP.
Friday, May 17
Farmer's Market Brunch
Studio Jewelers Opal Show
Thursday, May 23
Business Professionals Happy Hour
Thursday, May 30